Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

The Easter Season 2014

Thank you for joining us as we journeyed through Lent to the Resurrection of Easter.

Check back with us during the Seasons of Easter and Ordinary Time for special installments of the OLQHS RELIGIOUS INTERACTIVE (Pentecost, Corpus Christi, Special Feasts, etc.).
Our daily posts will begin again on the First Sunday of Advent.

"You are clean now, because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. Just as the branch is not able to bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, so also are you unable, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me, and I in him, bears much fruit. For without me, you are able to do nothing. If anyone does not abide in me, he will be cast away, like a branch, and he will wither, and they will gather him and cast him into the fire, and he burns. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, then you may ask for whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. In this, my Father is glorified: that you should bring forth very much fruit and become my disciples."

John 15:3-8

No comments:

Post a Comment